Night Auditor - FT
Welcome to the Home2 Suites by Hilton Farmington! This is an all-suite, extended stay, Hilton branded hotel. The Home2 Suites by Hilton Farmington is owned and operated by Capri Hospitality Management. Capri is a management company that owns and operates seven hotels in the western US. We have been in business since 1928 and our corporate headquarters are in Tucson, Arizona. We are a growing company that likes to promote from within. Please visit our website at www.caprihm.com to learn more about our company.
The Home 2 Suites by Hilton Farmington is located at 777 South Browning Parkway, Farmington, NM 87401. Applications can also be submitted to our Front Desk (available 24 hours). Join the Home2 team and Be Free to Be You!
Currently we have an opening for a part-time Night Auditor. Scheduled days will vary based on business needs and will include weekends. Shift times are approximately 11:00pm – 7:00am. Previous Night Auditor and Front Desk experience in a hotel environment, particularly Hilton brand, is preferred but not required. Previous customer service experience is also desired. We provide training for the right candidate. This position is eligible to participate in the Hilton Employee & Friends Team Member Travel Program.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
Daily responsibilities for this position will include attending to guest needs. Primary job responsibilities include:
· Run audit reports and journals from all credit card and computer systems.
· Input revenue, expenses, and allowance to generate required daily reports.
· Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files, and reset the system for the next day’s operations.
· Manages reservations for arrivals, departures, and in-house guest accommodations
· Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guest, and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions
· Collect a credit card with every transaction, unless specified by a Direct Bill account and or credit card authorization form
· Post charges, such as rooms, laundry, damages to folios as needed
· Charge for all Suite/Treat Shop/Market purchases as they occur
· Review accounts and charges with guest during the check in and checkout process if requested by guest
Record guest comments and complaints, referring guests to managers as necessary
· High standards of quality guest service, ability to respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner
· Other duties and special projects as assigned
*Excellent guest service skills *Excellent communication skills, both oral and written *Must be able to stand for an extended period of time, eight+ hours *Minimum lifting, pushing and pulling of 20 pounds *Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, walking, upward reaching, manual dexterity, seeing, hearing, writing and typing *Comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests, associates, and vendors *Proficient use of various computer, electronics and software programs *Hilton ONQ knowledge a plus *Ability to accurately report information *Ability to follow all brand and hotel policies & procedures *Conducts oneself professionally at all times *Previous experience preferred
Home2 Suites by Hilton Farmington is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please follow this link to apply