Guest Service Manager
Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Woodinville! This is a new, Hilton branded hotel. The Hampton Inn & Suites Woodinville is owned and operated by Capri Hospitality Management. Capri is a management company that owns and operates seven hotels in the western US. We have been in business since 1928 and our corporate headquarters are located in Tucson, Arizona. We are a growing company that likes to promote from within. Please visit our website at www.caprihm.com to learn more about our company.
Why should you join our team? If you are looking for a culture where you make a difference and truly are part of a successful team, then we are the place for you. We strive to grow our team with people who share our passion and energy for creating the best experience for our guests and team members! We offer competitive wages, vacation, and insurance benefits such as medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident and supplemental medical. All associates are eligible to participate in the Hilton Employee & Friends Team Member Travel Program.
Hampton Inn & Suites Woodinville is located at 19211 Woodinville Snohomish RD NE, Woodinville, WA 98072. Resumes can also be submitted in person or fax to (425) 788-9271.
Currently we have an opening for a Guest Service Manager. This is a salaried, exempt position. The GSM is responsible overseeing all aspects of the front of the house operations from front desk to complimentary breakfast service. The GSM is responsible for consistently delivering results that contribute to the overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance goals focused on revenues, guest and team member satisfaction and effectiveness. The GSM will coordinate, direct and manage day-to-day front of the house operations at the Hampton Inn & Suites Woodinville. The GSM reports directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will need to grow and lead the team, train & develop the team to exceed both guest and company expectations, maintain a positive work environment, and be able to grow the business through outstanding guest service, strategic revenue management and involvement in the community.
Hampton Inn & Suites Woodinville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage Hotel Operations
· Work with Guest Service Representatives to provide excellent guest service
· Manage departmental expenses to maximize revenue
· Assist in managing revenues to maximize revenue
Hotel Sales and Marketing
· Actively sell the hotel through impromptu site tours, reservation calls, and training the GSR’s to do the same
· Maintain strong relationships with key hotel guests and accounts
Oversee Hotel Guest Service
· Maintain and exceed where possible Hampton Inn & Suites Woodinville operational standards
· Ensure that all policies, procedures, federal, state, and local ordinances with regard to personnel, security, cash handling, guest relations, and safety are followed.
· Look for ways to lower hotel costs without impacting guest satisfaction
· Effectively manage departmental labor and cost
· Effectively manage food costs and quality
· Effectively manage performance of team to ensure effective and efficient operations
· Coordinate and train hotel team on a regular basis to improve their skills and knowledge
· Ensure property hiring and all employee practices comply with company and legal requirements and strive for a culturally diverse workplace
· Other duties and projects as assigned
Provide Superior Guest Service
· Maintain and improve property standards and service to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Provide exceptional guest service to all hotel guests
· Ensure that hotel team provides exceptional guest service to all hotel guests
· Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times.
· Continually train and promote high levels of guest service to all hotel employees
· Regularly track and review guest satisfaction to identify areas for improvement
· Three or more years hotel experience
· Minimum of 1-year supervising experience
· One or more years of Hilton experience preferred
· Proven track record in achieving high guest service ratings
· Proficient in computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other software as necessary.
· Knowledge of property management systems – Experience with Hilton OnQ system a plus
· Demonstrated knowledge in a hotel service operations, employee and guest relations, front desk
· Ability to walk, stand, push, pull, bend, reach overhead and execute repetitive motions
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
· Excellent communication, time management, organizational, and leadership skills
· Must like to work with and lead team members within departments
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule that requires extended work hours, nights, weekends, and some holidays
· Local candidates preferred as relocation package is not provided
Please follow the link below to apply.